Thursday, October 1, 2015

homework 2.1

week I.

my week I was in the notary 143 which is located in Santiago Nuevo Leon, with dr. Jorge Ivan,

the truth had higher expectations for this project, as this week was intended to do something innovative, one project, but no, at least for me it was not, my week I was arrived at 9 am to the office and go through the different areas that are at a notary, at first thought it might be of great benefit because you can learn more about how the procedures are made or produce documents, but no, it was not so, there was no organization, not even know who we were, there was a certain for us or teach us something useful time.

I think lacks organization, we are in an institution recognized worldwide, not think they can not organize a week of more efficient work, in what refers to my week I did not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment