Monday, August 24, 2015

homework D. P. 9


hello friend, as you know, I have 2 months living in Monterrey, I'm studying and working in a law firm. Monterrey is very different from Tamaulipas. Monterrey is very large and there are many places that you can visit very beautiful, there are several museums, there are things that characterize the city and there are many things you can do, you can go to many places, the nightlife is very good. Monterrey is beautiful, colorful and has beautiful scenery. There is a lot of traffic, too, people live very fast but I like it, I spread the enthusiasm and I want to do many things. the weather is not so bad, if it is very hot and very cold but nice. Really miss the ranch and horses, but I'm taking the honey to Monterrey and I like to stay and work and live here. I also live near the school haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment